Working together with TEXACO for quality service and value
Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term WCF Ltd, WCF or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is at Crawhall, Brampton Cumbria CA8 1TN. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website by any third party.
- The content of the pages of this Website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change, suspension or termination without prior notice.
- All material published on this Website is provided "as is" and neither we nor any third parties, to the fullest extent permissible by law,provide any warranty or guarantee (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
- We nor any third parties make no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted and/or error free, or that the Website will be free of viruses.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or should the Website not be available for any reason.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction, distribution or downloading is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions or as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the contents of these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the website(s) accessible or linked from this Website.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without WCF Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales which have exclusive jurisdiction.
For more information, or to request a quote, contact our Sales Team:
01524 733669 01524 720077 email@example.com
Did you know?
As a TEXACO Authorised Distributor, we have priority over independant distributors during fuel supply shortages.
Copyright © 2008 WCF Fuels - North West