Fuel Tanker Driver
WCF Fuels North West – Preston
WCF Fuels North West are looking to recruit a Class 2 rigid tanker driver to be based at Leyland on a full time basis. The role will be multi-drop work delivering domestic heating oil, agricultural and commercial fuels to customers across the North West and as the job involves manual handling, a good level of fitness is required. The basic hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with scope for regular overtime including Saturday mornings, especially during the busier winter months. The ideal candidate will be friendly, customer focused and flexible.
· Daily loading of the vehicle at the designated fuel terminal or company depot following all operational procedures and health & safety guidelines.
· Delivering fuel oil to domestic, agricultural and commercial premises on a fuel tanker capable of carrying separate products using a wet-line system.
· Using an on-truck computer for all transactions relating to loading and delivering fuel, and completing all necessary paperwork.
· Ensuring that all company policies and procedures, as documented in the driver’s handbook, are adhered to at all times both on and off company sites and customer premises.
· To operate the vehicle and company equipment in line with safe systems of work.
· Any other duties commensurate of this position as directed by the Line Manager.
· Class C/Class C+E
· ADR licence – class 3 in tanks (Essential)
· PDP (Preferable)
· Computer literate
· Attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Customer focused
· Practical attitude
· Numerical skills are essential
· Good knowledge of delivery area
Closing date 20th April 2018.
Please contact Ian Billington on 01524 733669 or email email@example.com with your c.v.