Gasoil, otherwise known as red diesel is a widely used fuel in the agricultural and commercial sector. WCF Fuels are able to supply several red diesel additives which are beneficial to modern machinery and their efficiency.
Gas Oil Extra
Gas Oil Extra is an upgrade product formulated to allow modern tractor diesel engines to compensate for deleterious effects of a higher FAME content e.g. tendency for water pick-up. The product will additionally enhance the performance of older vehicles.
Feature - Increased cetane number (to that required by modern farm machinery)
- Easier starting
- Increased pulling power
- Smoother power delivery
- Reduced visible emissions (smoke)
- Improved combustion efficiency
- Aligns with modern engine calibrations
Feature - Increased fuel lubricity
- Compensates for sulphur reduction
- Protects against premature wear of fuel pumps and fuel injectors
- Reduces friction
Feature - Enhanced water resistance
- Prevents emulsions forming and resultant filter blockages
- Keeps water out of fuel.
Anti-wax is formulated to improve the cold flow and handling properties of diesel and red diesel.
- Boosts the fuels resistance to waxing (will not work on fuel that is already waxed)
- Allows operation at colder temperatures than fuel specification
- Inhibits the formation of wax crystals
- Reduces the potential for filter plugging
- Works with maximum allowable FAME contents
Anti-Bug Kill & Protect
Anti-bug is a fuel soluble biocide and preservative. The first sign of microbiological contamination (Diesel bug) is often continuous blocking of filters with a slimy substance, which can range in colour from black to light brown. Anti-bug Kill and Anti-bug Protect can be dosed into fuel via either batch treatment or as a continuous additive injection regime. Anti-bug Kill is used to tackle current and immediate microbiological infestation. Anti-bug Protect is used to inhibit microbiological activity in clean tanks. Both additives can be used in bulk fuel storage or added directly into a vehicle or machine fuel tank.
- Broad Spectrum additive covering a variety of bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts
- Has an immediate effect and does not result in sludge or slime build-up.
- Clean-up rates are 24-36 hours
- Eliminates plugging of filters and gauges
- Protects against tank and pipe corrosion
- Does not affect fuel combustion or emission quality
- Approved as a fuel additive by Mercedes-Benz. DAF, MAN, NATO, Deutz, Shell,the Swiss Army and others.